Trader Joe's is awesome. I love all of their conveniently packaged produce, one of which I commonly buy is their multi-colored potatoes. Multi-colors mean more micronutrients, which is a win-win for everyone. This recipe is a common dinner side served at our house.
Just drizzle the oil over the potatoes, and then toss them with the spices using your hands. This is a perfect opportunity to moisturize and exfoliate your hands. When you're done tossing the potatoes, your hands should be covered with oil and spices. Scrub your hands on both sides and rinse the spices off with warm water. It's like a natural version of Mary Kay Satin Hands! Make sure the potatoes are spread out into a single layer before putting them into the oven to roast.
Garlic-Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1 bag (28oz) tri-color potatoes (Trader Joe's)
- 2 T Olive oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Dice the potatoes into quarters and put them on a cookie sheet
- Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and use your hands to toss them with all of the spices.
- Spread the coated potatoes out into 1 layer, and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until browned and crisp. Flip them once or twice during roasting to ensure even browning.
Shared on: Gluten Free Fridays #120