Let me just say you have GOT to make this with your leftover Thanksgiving turkey. It is beyond delicious. I mean really, you can't go wrong with ingredients like bacon, turkey, garlic, and sweet potatoes. Plus, it's super easy, allowing you to get dinner on the table in about 20 minutes.
You start off by sautéing the bacon. Now, how could any dish that begins this way not be utterly delicious?
Add the turkey and spinach to the pan and stir to combine.
Once the turkey is warmed and the spinach is wilted, it's ready to serve. Believe me, you will be going back for seconds!
Shared on: Allergy Free Wednesdays, Gluten Free Fridays, Allergy Friendly Day After Thanksgiving, Whole Food Fridays, Gluten Free Mondays
Paleo Turkey Sweet Potato Hash
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, finely diced
- 4 c leftover turkey, diced or shredded
- 3-4 handfuls baby spinach
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the fat begins to render. Add garlic, onion, and sweet potato. Stir to prevent the garlic from scorching.
- When the onion is translucent, add turkey and spinach, stirring to combine. Cook until spinach is wilted and turkey is warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.